We are on a mission to transform 1M+ Convenience Retail checkout points by AI computer vision. The retail sector struggles with labor shortage and is keen to improve the customer experience. Deligo provides the most simple, cost efficient and reliable automated checkout solution on the market today. If this sounds interesting please get in touch!
We have all been there. Standing in line to pay is the most frustrating part of any retail experience. We make checkout fast and magical by harnessing our passion for technology. We speed up the checkout process by using AI and computer vision to instantly recognise food and retail items. We have saved 8.6 years of standing in line for customers so far and we are not stopping here.
At the same time retailers struggle to meet customer demands. We help retailers serve customers more efficiently; upscale cashier labor to higher value touchpoints; battle staffing shortages and fulfill customer demand where cashier assisted checkout would be prohibitively expensive.
Today 100+ Deligo Kiosks are deployed across Europe, our ambition is to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!
What to expect:
As the Lead QA Engineer at Deligo, you will be responsible for designing and developing the overall testing strategy of our products. This includes creating test plans, defining test cases, and establishing testing processes. You will automate test cases using testing frameworks and tools, conduct performance testing, and will be responsible for the integration of automated tests into our continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. You will be working directly with the co-founders, Engineering, Product and Sales. You will get broad exposure across the business and take full ownership of projects and tasks. Expect a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment.
More specifically, you will:
- Keep our growing fleet of deployed AI Checkout Kiosks running at peak performance
- Collaborate with the development and product teams to understand project requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Develop detailed test plans, test cases, and test scripts to cover various aspects of software functionality.
- Perform manual testing to detect defects, document issues, and provide feedback to the development team.
- Automate test cases using appropriate testing frameworks and tools to improve testing efficiency and coverage.
- Execute regression, integration, and performance testing to ensure software stability and reliability.
- Conduct usability and user acceptance testing (UAT) as needed.
- Create, maintain and expand automated test suites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize and resolve issues efficiently.
- Monitor and report on the progress and results of testing efforts.
- Continuously stay updated on industry best practices and emerging technologies in QA and testing.
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a QA Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with test automation using relevant testing frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Appium, JUnit).
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- The ability to perform in a team environment and share knowledge;
Preferred Qualifications (Not Mandatory):
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g., JMeter, LoadRunner).
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP).
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, young, diverse team of passionate tech enthusiasts to build the future of checkout.
- Transparent and fair company culture
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Budapest
- Contract: Permanent contract
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying