Deligo is an AI-first company: machine learning is not just an afterthought for us, but it’s at the heart of our product. We build the hardware that solves the customer problem, this allows us to develop a unique and proprietary dataset and build models that drive high-value functionality. Currently we are building visual product recognition for cafeterias. One of the challenges we face is that previously unseen items routinely appear during operation, thus we need to go beyond conventional ML techniques.
Today we serve dozens of cafeterias across Europe with an ambition to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!
Your contributions will be:
- Design with Product Managers computer vision based features that can accurately automate large parts of the contract catering checkout process.
- Develop scalable and robust computer vision algorithms that support these features.
- Design data collection and labeling workflows.
- Develop training and testing pipelines to assess the performance of these architectures on relevant image processing tasks.
- Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
- Document every aspect of our application as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- 4+ years relevant coding experience
- Strong background in Math and Statistics
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong background in both classical and deep learning based Computer Vision
- Experience with ML tools and frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to interface with functional leads in our product and sales organizations.
Nice to have:
- PhD or similar research experience
- Prior experience in any of the following topics: MLOps, Cloud infrastructure, Few-Shot Learning
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a small, multidisciplinary team to build the future of checkout.
- Joining at an early stage: you will have an outsized impact on the company
- Competitive salary and options in a small, rapidly scaling company
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Budapest
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying