We are on a mission to transform 1M+ Convenience Retail checkout points by AI computer vision. The retail sector struggles with labour shortage and is keen to improve the customer experience. Deligo provides the most simple, cost efficient and reliable automated checkout solution on the market today. If this sounds interesting please get in touch!
We have all been there. Standing in line to pay is the most frustrating part of any retail experience. We make checkout fast and magical by harnessing our passion for technology. We speed up the checkout process by using AI and computer vision to instantly recognise food and retail items. We have saved 8.6 years of standing in line for customers so far and we are not stopping here.
At the same time retailers struggle to meet customer demands. We help retailers serve customers more efficiently; upscale cashier labor to higher value touchpoints; battle staffing shortages and fulfill customer demand where cashier assisted checkout would be prohibitively expensive.
Today 100+ Deligo Kiosks are deployed across Europe, our ambition is to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!
Your contributions will be:
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET) at Deligo, you will play a crucial role in developing and scaling our core software applications. You'll work closely with our cross-functional teams to architect, design, and implement solutions that empower our customers and drive our business forward. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, contribute to high-impact projects, and leave your mark on the future of retail. You'll work primarily in our main tech stack of ASP.NET Core and Microsoft SQL Server, with supporting technologies like Web API, Entity Framework Core, Angular, Ionic, TypeScript, HTML, CSS.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design and develop scalable and maintainable software solutions.
- Architect, code, test, and deploy high-quality software applications using the .NET stack.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers, providing guidance and sharing best practices to help them grow.
- Identify and address technical debt, performance bottlenecks, and architectural improvements.
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, actively contributing to technical discussions.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues to ensure the reliability and availability of our applications.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Ensure high quality code by following unit testing best practices.
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, with a strong focus on .NET technologies.
- Proven expertise in building and maintaining web applications using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proficiency in using databases, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Linux is a strong plus.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, young, diverse team of passionate tech enthusiasts to build the future of checkout.
- Transparent and fair company culture
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive compensation package
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Budapest
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying