We are on a mission to transform 1M+ Convenience Retail checkout points by AI computer vision. The retail sector struggles with labour shortage and is keen to improve the customer experience. Deligo provides the most simple, cost efficient and reliable automated checkout solution on the market today. If this sounds interesting please get in touch!
We have all been there. Standing in line to pay is the most frustrating part of any retail experience. We make checkout fast and magical by harnessing our passion for technology. We speed up the checkout process by using AI and computer vision to instantly recognise food and retail items. We have saved 8.6 years of standing in line for customers so far and we are not stopping here.
At the same time retailers struggle to meet customer demands. We help retailers serve customers more efficiently; upscale cashier labor to higher value touchpoints; battle staffing shortages and fulfill customer demand where cashier assisted checkout would be prohibitively expensive.
Today 100+ Deligo Kiosks are deployed across Europe, our ambition is to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!
What to expect:
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Product Manager who will work in software product management, software testing and sales engineer support functions. You'll be working directly with the co-founders, Sales and Engineering leads to sustain and increase the quality of our product, as well as identify product improvements. You will get broad exposure across the business and take full ownership of projects and tasks. Expect a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment.
Your contributions will be:
- Supporting the product management of the Deligo Kiosk App and API.
- Developing and maintaining API documentation.
- Performing End-User product training and onboarding.
- Managing the end-to-end integration process of new POS and payment partners.
- Administering the various components of the Deligo software systems, ensuring functionality and availability of installed equipment
- Analysing system incidents via remote access and making all necessary corrections
- Managing, classifying and responding to technical support tickets
- Direct communication with the client to find out the nature of the issued problem
- Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Engineering, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will need to interface with clients, and functional leads in our engineering, product and sales organizations
- Passion for quality, performance, reliability and team work
- Thorough understanding of the role and best practices of QA, testing processes and methodologies
- Analytic way of thinking, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- You are able to work also in teams and individually
- Experience in startup or research team preferred
- Experience in software testing is a plus
- Professional proficiency in French or German is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English is required
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, young, diverse team of passionate tech enthusiasts to build the future of checkout.
- Transparent and fair company culture
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive compensation package
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Budapest
- Contract: Permanent contract
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying