We are on a mission to transform 1M+ Convenience Retail checkout points by AI computer vision. The retail sector struggles with labour shortage and is keen to improve the customer experience. Deligo provides the most simple, cost efficient and reliable automated checkout solution on the market today. If this sounds interesting please get in touch!
We have all been there. Standing in line to pay is the most frustrating part of any retail experience. We make checkout fast and magical by harnessing our passion for technology. We speed up the checkout process by using AI and computer vision to instantly recognise food and retail items. We have saved 8.6 years of standing in line for customers so far and we are not stopping here.
At the same time retailers struggle to meet customer demands. We help retailers serve customers more efficiently; upscale cashier labor to higher value touchpoints; battle staffing shortages and fulfill customer demand where cashier assisted checkout would be prohibitively expensive.
Today 100+ Deligo Kiosks are deployed across Europe, our ambition is to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us!
What to expect:
As a Sales Engineer at Deligo, you will be a crucial link between our product and our customers. You will work closely with our sales and product teams to understand customer needs, provide technical expertise, and support the sales process.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer requirements and challenges.
- Assist in crafting technical proposals, presentations, and product demonstrations tailored to customer needs.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sale technical support, answering customer inquiries and addressing technical concerns.
- Conduct product demonstrations and deliver technical presentations to potential customers.
- Participate in customer meetings and engage in discussions about the technical aspects of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the product development team to relay customer feedback and insights.
- Assist in preparing and delivering technical training sessions for internal teams and customers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor products to provide informed insights.
- Contribute to the development of sales collateral, technical documentation, and case studies.
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of new product features and enhancements.
- Support the development of proof-of-concept (PoC) projects when necessary.
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and a genuine interest in technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into clear and understandable language for non-technical stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Customer-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for deployments, customer visits and presentations.
- Experience in software testing or development is a plus
- Professional proficiency in French or German is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English is required
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a dynamically growing startup team at an early stage with a lot of freedom, opportunity to grow and high impact.
- Possibility to work, learn and grow in an international, young, diverse team of passionate tech enthusiasts to build the future of checkout.
- Transparent and fair company culture
- Cool office in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive compensation package
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Budapest
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying