170,000 cafeterias globally, and the retail sector more broadly, struggle with labour shortage and are keen to improve the customer experience due to competition with online ordering. Deligo provides the most simple, cost efficient and reliable automated checkout solution for cafeterias on the market today. If this sounds interesting please get in touch!
We build magical checkout experiences that make daily needs more accessible. Standing in line to pay is the most useless and frustrating part of any retail experience. We design checkout solutions to give customers back their time with a touch of magic. We enable retailers to improve their customers’ experience and to serve customers where cashier assisted checkout is prohibitively expensive.
Today we serve dozens of cafeterias across Europe with an ambition to scale globally and build solutions for other retail use cases. We are a repeat founding team with VC backing.
In this role you will build DACH sales from just a few clients and as the first sales hire have an outsized impact on building the sales strategy, process and organization of Deligo. You are ready to roll your sleeves up and build DACH sales single-handedly for the first months. You enjoy experimenting and designing the sales strategy and can efficiently relay market feedback to product teams. Later you will appreciate the challenge of growing the regional team or the global sales team and with this play a key role in the future success of Deligo.
Your contributions will be:
- Demand generation by reaching out to potential customers over the phone, in writing or at in person events.
- Management of complex sales cycles and contract negotiations with decision-makers and key C-level executives.
- Continuous relationship building with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and upselling.
- Partnership building with POS solution providers and other ecosystem partners.
- Keeping meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Forecasting and meeting revenue targets
- Building the DACH sales organisation
Qualifications: What you will need to be successful
- Minimum 5 years SaaS sales experience in a high growth environment. Whilst you might not have previous experience working within hospitality and contract catering, you will have proven experience in adapting to sell SaaS products to industries that are new to you.
- High level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically at all management levels (C-Level) to generate successful customer relationships
- Extensive experience with lengthy sales cycles and the independent management of key accounts
- Native level German and professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to travel frequently
- BSc/MSc degree
Nice to have:
- SaaS sales experience for the hospitality industry
- Professional working proficiency in French
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a small, multidisciplinary team to build the future of checkout
- Joining at an early stage: you will have an outsized impact on a rapidly scaling company
- Competitive compensation
Additional Information: A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Remote. If you prefer we will provide you with a serviced office near your home. You should expect to spend a week every two months working from the Budapest office.
- Tavel: You must be willing to travel within DACH up to 30% of the time.
- Contract: Permanent contract
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying